Get Your Daily Dose of HomeScholar Wisdom

Homeschooling High School? Start Here!

Hi, I'm Lee Binz, The HomeScholar. This blog answers commonly asked questions about homeschooling high school.

Search a topic. Browse the Quick Links and Archives. Add a comment. Visit my website to learn about my Products and Services. Dig Deeper into some tough high school issues. Finally, shoot me an e-mail if there is a specific topic you would like to learn more about. Make sure you bookmark or subscribe to this blog because I update the content (almost) daily. Enjoy your visit!

Tip for Parents New the High School

1. Read a book:

For beginners I recommend "Curriculum Manual for Junior and Senior High" by Cathy Duffy, and "Homeschoolers' College Admission Handbook" by Cafi Cohen.

2. Take a class:

Do a Google search for your state and the words "homeschool convention." Go to the convention and take classes on high school. You may find a support group that will have an expert speak on the subject.

3: Get some help:

Contact a veteran homeschooler with your questions, or join support group or online homeschool group. For more support, feel free to contact me. I offer the convenience of consulting over the phone or in person!

No comments: