Get Your Daily Dose of HomeScholar Wisdom

Homeschooling High School? Start Here!

Hi, I'm Lee Binz, The HomeScholar. This blog answers commonly asked questions about homeschooling high school.

Search a topic. Browse the Quick Links and Archives. Add a comment. Visit my website to learn about my Products and Services. Dig Deeper into some tough high school issues. Finally, shoot me an e-mail if there is a specific topic you would like to learn more about. Make sure you bookmark or subscribe to this blog because I update the content (almost) daily. Enjoy your visit!

July and August Contest winners

Lee, Lorrie Flem and daughter at WATCH

Winner of "A Moment of Peace"
WATCH Convention
Lorrie Flem, Publisher
Teach Magazine

At conventions I usually have a gaggle of teenage girls standing around waiting for the drawing. I carefully mixed up the names, and randomly chose one of the girls to draw the winner. I was careful to make sure that the girl turned her back and covered her eyes when she drew. When the girl looked at the winner's name, she screamed, "It's my Mom! Lorrie Flem is my Mom!" She was SO excited! What a thrill for her to choose her own mother as the winner!

Winner of the July
Newsletter Contest
Renée in Garmisch, Germany
"I've been so impressed with the info in the newsletter, that it was certainly something I thought others would benefit from as well," said Renée.

Winner of the August
Newsletter Contest
Karen Davis in North Carolina

Your Turn to Win!
Win "A Moment of Peace" for yourself! You will have the opportunity to win "A Moment of Peace" at the Pacific Northwest Homeschool College Fair October 27, 2007 at CascadiaCommunity College.

2 comments:

~Karen said...

I am so enjoying my prize - a copy of Lee's new dvd set. It is awesome. I keep having to watch in bits and pieces because I get bumped off the TV but I look forward to writing a review when I get all the way through. What i have seen so far is excellent~

The HomeScholar said...

Karen,
I'm so glad you like it! I can't wait to hear your complete review! I really value your opinion. You have such a great website!
(http://www.squidoo.com/homeschooling-high-school/)
Blessings,
Lee